Weighted Blanket with Cover - Single
Our Weighted Blanket is perfect for calm-down time, rest time or night time with the weight evenly distributed in a beautiful cotton fabric.
Using the therapeutic power of Deep Touch Pressure Stimulation (DTPS) to stimulate pressure points throughout the body, thereby contributing to enhanced sleep, mood and relaxation for children and adults.
Also ideal for children with autism, ADHD and sensory integration disorder it provides a soothing hug for restful sleep and can serve as an adaptive tool during rest time or "time-out" at school, clinic or home.
Cotton outer with polyester padding and glass bead filling.
- Ultra-soft and breathable
- High-density glass beads filling
- Deep Touch Pressure Stimulation (DTPS)
- Evenly-distributed weight
- Stimulate pressure points
- Close-fitting to body shape
- Self-adaptive to any sleeping posture
- Improve sleep quality
- Versatile use
- Colour: Dark grey
- Weight: 2.3 kg. It is recommended when purchasing a weighted blanket to aim for approximately 10% of your body weight. Therefore our weighted blanket will be most effective for children 25kg or less. However personal preference regarding weight will play a major factor.
- 100 x 150 cm
A beautiful, soft and luxurious minky cover for your small weighted blanket.
The addition of this machine-washable cover makes your weighted blanket more cozy and easier to maintain. See product tag for detailed care instructions.
- To fit our Single weighted blanket: 100 cm x 150 cm
* Always consult your therapist on the use of weighted products and if the blanket becomes damaged stop using immediately.